Sending across Bulk Emails to users as a marketing strategy is the current trend every company seems to follow nowadays. Every firm whether small or large, consults major names in the Bulk Email Provider Industry such as FullonSMS.com to help them create brand recognition. As the delivery rate of your Bulk Email depends on your creativity, this article brings you a few tips to add an interesting factor to you Bulk Marketing Emails.
Highlight The Special Things
Highlight any important message in the mail that you want to convey to users, make sure that it is the first thing they read. You can also choose to display your important message in different colors this will grab the attention of users more than you can imagine.
List Out The Benefits
People will only read your mail if they find it has benefits for them, list out or categories the benefits you are willing to offer to your customers and highlight them so they are easily visible to any user. Make use of powerful words so that a user understands the impact of the benefit.
Mention offers to the user in clear sentences this will catch the user’s attention in no time. Make sure to also include a hint of the offer you are providing in the subject of the Email so that users at least open your Email and read the content.
Revert On Queries
Keeping in touch with customers will get you a loyalty among customers. Ensure that you give a revert to all kinds of queries and questions asked by the customer.
Make use of a lot of pictures as only words make a mail really boring, a user will not even read your mail if there are no pictures and have a lot of content.
The festive season is the busiest time of the year. Purchasing gifts, cleaning the house, decorating the house, cooking up a great feast, everything has to be taken care of. However, any festival season is the best time for brands to sell their products. Most stores offer customers huge promotional offers on most items, but the major problem they encounter is on how to get the customers to notice such offers.
This problem can be resolved with the help of Bulk Email services. Lots of firms undertake Bulk Email Service provided by Bulk Email Service Provider such as FullonSMS.com to help them reach customers in a more efficient way. With the help of Emails they can creatively display ongoing promotional offers and lure customers into buying their products.
As any individual is extremely busy during the holidays sending them a quick message is the best way to grab their attention, however an SMS will not be able to display a clear picture of the products and offers any firm has to provide. Also network providers charge a higher rate on SMS during the festive season that eliminates SMS as a cost effective option of marketing.
Bulk Email Service Providers send thousands of emails and SMS (SMS and Email Plans)to multiple users at once with their proficient software; this helps any business send across thousands of emails to customers at once. They can also create attractive Emailers on the request of users, making sure that you catch any viewers’ attention. So send your valuable customers an attractive Email this year and see your business boom on any joyous occasion.
Trending section of our website helps all the members to remain in the know-how of the world around them and keep an eye on the regularly changing trends. This part of the website gains maximum traffic due its diverse range of posts from videos to articles and just images.
Well here is the GREAT NEWS for all the members of www.fullonsms.com especially those who have their own website or blogs. The news is that now you can display the trending section of the website on your own site or blog. All you have to do is copy and paste the given code in your website’s HTML code page wherever you want the section to flash.
Simply Copy and paste the below HTML code to get the above Widget.
HTML Code: <iframe src=”fullonsms.com/wppost.php” align=”center” width=”400″ height=”250″ frameBorder=”0″ scrolling=”no”></iframe>
Another fact about the code is that all the elements are customizable. You can change the value of width, height, frame border and scrolling according to your requirements and as per your website’s needs.
Suppose you have just started a business but don’t know how to let the world know about it. Or maybe you already have a well established business but want to get more customers. Although both the scenarios are quite different where their business is concerned, however their requirement is same. That is the beauty of Promotion. It helps business at all levels.
But what exactly is promotion and why is it so necessary?
Promotion is an activity through which businessmen, manufacturers, producers etc. inform public about the existence of their products, services and businesses. In today’s scenario, this activity is one of the most important one because of the following reasons:
- It takes your business to the public.
- It helps to educate your target customers about your products and services.
- Promotion connects wants / needs of the people with producers and manufacturers having the goods and services to satisfy such demands.
Ways to Promote Business
Although there are many different business promotion ideas, they are broadly categorized in two types- one is where you promote business online using websites, surveys, and email campaigns etc. The other way is by using offline promotion techniques such as ads on billboards, T.V, radio, newspaper etc. These two types are explained in detail below.
Online Business Promotion:
- Website & Surveys: Having a website of your business is the best way to market your product and services. It not only consists of information regarding the product but also educates user about your business and you in just one place. Thus it brings you closer to the target audience and familiarizes them with you which help to build trust in the consumers.With Survey form you can put your product out in the open with the people and ask them whether they would be interested in it. If yes, then you can further ask for some changes that they would like to see in the product. In this way you can design the product according to the user specification which would help in selling more easily.
- Social Media: Social media has been gaining popularity for quite some time now, and is rising fast to become one of the best ways to connect with other people. It consists of not only networking sites but also bookmarking and blogging sites. Write articles about your business, post offers and information about them on networking sites such as Facebook, twitter etc. This is one sure shot way of bringing your business in front of selected users.
- Email Marketing: Create campaigns of your products and services; mail it to them to your contacts. Let people know what you are offering, at what prices and why they should choose you in just one single mail. This method is informative, short and attractive. If done correctly, can bring in popularity quite fast.
Offline Business Promotion:
- Electronic Media: Ads on TV and radio are probably one of the oldest ways of promoting business. It reaches a wide range of audience and has an added advantage over the rest of the techniques as they appeal to two human senses- seeing (in case of TV) and hearing. However, due to cost this is preferred by big budget business only.
- Print Media: Print media consists of promoting via newspapers, magazines etc. Any ads that can be read by the audiences are categorized under this medium. Thus it also includes billboards and hoarding ads.
- SMS Marketing: This kind of promotion technique has been gaining popularity amongst the business owner, especially real estate, fashion, garments and many more similar businesses. It is used to inform users about offers, sale, discounts etc happening currently or in the near future. To help with this promotion, there are many websites which offer free SMS services. These sites can be catering only to one country that is you can send free SMS in India only, or they might cater to their origin country as well as other countries.
The above points if followed correctly can bring in positive response towards the products and services. One of the easiest ways to promote is by SMS as it is convenient for both sender and receiver. Free SMS sites have furthermore popularized this method for its no charge advantage. Now that you have a fair idea of how to promote your new or established business, just get your team together and start brain storming on which technique suits you the best.
To create information templates for your business click on Info-Pages tab and then click on Create Info Page shown on sub menu.
A new window will open from where you can create the template by clicking on Add New Template+ tab.
After clicking on Add New Template, your template form will pop up on your screen. Click on white tab showing Template Title and write the title for the template.
In space for subject, provide the main focus point of the template, if any.
You can also add images in the template by selecting from the options shown in the drop down menu when click on Select One (these images are same as the pictures you uploaded in your account) and then click Insert. Write the main content for the template in the blank box shown in the end and then click on Save.
Now you are redirected to Create Info Page window where you can perform various actions on the template:
Preview: If you want to see how your template will look like for the others, then click on preview tab.
Edit: If you need to do some corrections, and then click on Edit and the form will be shown again.
Delete: You can delete the template if you are not happy with the end result.
Send SMS: When you save the template, an automatic link is generated. You can send this link to your contacts by attaching it to the message.
Send Email: Create an email campaign and attach the template link in the email message and send it to your contacts.
Fullonsms Account Privacy & Safety
With increase in the popularity of the Internet, there has also been steady increase in the crimes related to Internet activities like hacking of accounts, virus attack, spyware attack etc. One of the worst cyber-crime is hacking as this leads to intrusion of privacy of a user, which generally results in personal and financial loss. To avoid getting hacked user should follow certain rules regarding their account.
As the username of the user’s Fullonsms account is their registered mobile number, it is easier to hack if the password is not strong enough and certain practices are not followed by the user. To keep the account safe from unauthorized access user should follow the points listed below:
- Immediate Password Change after Registration: When a user registers for their fullonsms account, an auto generated password is sent to their registered mobile number. This password is used to login for the first time with the website. However, this password is not safe to be used for a longer duration, as they can be easily accessed through the mobile phone. Thus, the user should change their password as soon as they login.
- Password Strength: The password of any account is one of the most important aspects of user profile. It should be unique and must be a mixture of alphabets (both in upper and lower case), numerals, special cases like @, #, $, % etc. The more complex the password, more difficult it is to hack.
- Logout after Each Session: After completing every single session on the fullonsms account, that is after using the website send free SMS online to any Indian mobile number, user should logout of the account. This practice should be followed specially when the account is accessed on a public computer, as even after shutting them down, account can still be accessed if the account is not logged out properly.
- Secure Browsing: The user should be careful while following links or clicking on different links whose authenticity cannot be determined and might lead to site containing unfavorable content or links which might lead to unauthentic sites.
- Enter Login Details on Correct Page: Before entering the login details of the account, the user should make sure, that they are on the login page of the website and not on any other scam page, which could use the username and password for ulterior motives.
- Regular Update of Security Software: The security software like Antivirus, antispyware, firewalls etc should be kept up-to-date to avoid becoming a victim to virus attack and other malicious threats. These threats can cause financial and personal loss for the user.
The user should keep the above points in mind while logging in with their fullonsms account to stay safe from unauthorized access by other people. Fullonsms is a website which allows the user to send free SMS to other Indian mobile number, even STD numbers. SMS can contain video greetings, wallpapers, links of videos etc. The message, itself, can be written in numerous Indian languages, irrespective of the fact, whether the user knows that language or not. So just logon to fullonsms website and send any type of SMS free across India.
Group SMS happens to be the most effective and fast medium of communication that allows you to connect with a number of people at single point of time. Distances become shorter when you have the power of sending free messages to any number across the country. The motive behind creating groups is to bring all the friends and relatives together so that it becomes easier to share and stay connected with all of them at the same time. It is as easy as writing a message.
Here are the easy steps that will help you to create a group on FullonSMS:
1. Login: The first and foremost step is to Login to the main website. You can follow the link http://fullonsms.com/login.php and enter the world of free messages by registering yourself on the website and if you are already registered user, you can simply login with your Mobile number and Password.
2. Select the Option from SMS & More Tab: After signing in, you will land up to the home page of the website. Click on the SMS & More tab and you will see a number of options, now click on the Group SMS option to start the process.
3. Create a Group: Now simply click on the Create New Group tab and a notification will pop-up on your screen, to provide a name for your group. The name of the group must be in alphanumeric manner and must not exceed more than 30 characters.
Once you complete this step, you will see another pop-up with a confirmation message that you have created a Group.
Add Members/ Participants to your Group: After creating a group now it’s time to add your friends/relatives/acquaintances to the list.
After adding all your contacts, a confirmation comes to the screen. You can create 3 groups in a day and 15 people can be added to each group.4. Select Group and Send Free SMS: Simply select the group to which you want to send your message and send it to all your members in a single click. The fast delivery service of FullonSMS.com delivers your message to all your group members within a fraction of seconds.
Apart from text messages, you can also share video greetings, You Tube videos, images etc. There are message templates for different festivals, occasions and events, already available on the website that can be directly sent to all the group members in just single click.
You need not make a conference call to talk to all your friends at one time. Just create a group on www.FullonSMS.com and enjoy endless conversations with no extra cost.