Mobiles & technology are considered as the exploiters of innocent childhood. The development of mobiles and internet has resulted in the rampant misuse of these devices among the teenagers. But this revolution in the technology has brought many new and good things for them too. In order to keep pace with the fast moving life, technology plays a very important role in making one updated to the happenings of the world. The modern world has started changing its attitude towards the same and has now started taking the technology as a medium to improve the standard of our lives.
Govt. adopts SMS technology to spread knowledge
In yet another move aimed at exploiting mobile network to propagate its activities, Punjab education department has decided to use SMS (text messages) services to guide students and their parents about subject combinations, examination schedule and prospect of particular professional courses. The education department has set in motion the process to give career guidance to 20,000 students of government schools in the first phase. An exercise has already been launched to generate mobile numbers of parents of the students. With this step towards modernization and globalization, Punjab has become the first state in the country which has decided to impart career guidance to the students through SMS services.
A step towards a better tomorrow
The education minister of Punjab, Sh. Daljit Singh Cheema has said that, in the first phase, students of Classes X and XII and their parents would be made aware about the courses to opt for during the admission session. He added that students would also be informed about the last date of admission to a particular course along with availability of seats and subjects in various colleges. The department would arrange consultants at the district and block levels to impart career guidance to students. He said these consultants would be arranged from master trainers of the education department by providing them special training for this purpose.
This whole process is going to be a landmark in the history of education development and would inspire other states too. Just like a coin has two faces, the technology has its benefits and drawbacks too. It’s all about the human brain that adopts a vision towards a good thing or bad thing.
Watching videos on You Tube has not been the same anymore. The advertisements, subscriptions and of course the different type of content issues with the website obstruct the pleasure of enjoying them. It takes a lot of time to load the videos as the buffering process takes place while we are streaming through it. Apart from all of this, we need to remember the names of popular videos, artists, channels etc. in order to save our time and feel the pleasure of watching our favorites. But this is again a big challenge and we are too lazy to make an effort to note down all the names of the popular websites.
Things have changed in the present scenario; everything has to be quick and fast. We hardly remember the popular videos so we save them in the form of bookmarks or cookies on our system or laptop. But is it really convenient for us? What if we do not want to share it with others and what we have someone else using our computer? Well, there are many problems and issues and none of them have a good solution.
Well, where there is a will, there’s a way. The way here leads you to the website named, FullonSMS, and a place where you can find a wholesome collection of popular videos across the web. Yes, you heard it right! We are talking about the Latest Trends and Trending Videos section available on the website that allows you to watch videos without any fall. You can find the best videos clubbed together here on the website so you need not search them anywhere else.
You can even add your favorite videos to the already available tab and save them for watching in the future. Also, you can separate the videos that you have watched already so that you do not watch them again. Still confused? Just relax and give yourself the pleasure of watching the best videos at single platform. Logon to www.FullonSMS.com and have a great time watching them.
Budget 2014 Highlights
- There have been no changes in tax rate. Tax exemption limit has been simply raised from Rs.2 Lakhs to Rs.2.5 Lakhs. So those earning 25000 to 30000 per month need to pay taxes if they do some savings too.
- Savings / investment limit under Section 80C has been raised from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 1.5 lakhs which is a good news for those citizens who believe in savings.
- PPF limit has been raised to Rs 1.5 lakh per year. Another good news for the Taxpayers is that Housing Loan rebate has been raised from 1.5 lakhs to 2 lakhs.
- The Senior citizens has something theto cherish about. Saving exemption limit for them has been raised to Rs 3 lakh per annum.
House wives, & General Public
- For Housewives, there is some good news and some bad. Whereas costs of Color TVs / LED TVs, cotton clothes, leggings, Oil & Oil products, shoes and soaps have been reduced but government has increased the duties on Cosmetics.
- Costs of bottled / packaged consumer goods would go down as the government has decided to reduce duties on food processing. Duties on Medicines & all solar powered products have also been reduced.
- The FM has assured that steps would be taken to boost supply of vegetables and reduce the juicy margins. Hoarding of essential commodities would be made a non-bailable offence.
- A Price Stabilization Fund of Rs.500 crores has been setup to fight inflation.
- Cigarettes Cigar, Pan Masala, Gutka, Tobacco and Tobacco products would be costlier. Bottled Juice and aerated water products with added sugar ie. cold drinks (such as Pepsi, Coke etc.) to be costlier.
- Travelling in Radio Taxi & availing Catering facility would now cost you more.
Youths and Students
- Youths can cheer as the costs of Mobile, Laptops and Computers would go down. However, youths who like show-off their branded and designer clothes in their friend circle would have be shelve out more money for the Branded clothes with increase in duties.
- There is further good news for students as the government has decided to setup four more AIIMS and 5 more IITs and IIMs. This would increase the overall seats of Engineering, Medical & Management aspirants in the IITs & AIIMs and going to create more job opportunities for them.
- Saluting the Real Heroes of the Nation, the government has approved the ‘One Rank One Pension’ policy for defence personnel which would benefit over 25 lakhs retired military personnel.
- 49 % FDI has been allowed in the Defence Sector to boost production of defense equipments locally.
- The FM has tried to outline a road-map for modernization of agriculture techniques in India with a budgetary allocation of Rs 100 crore for setting up an “Agri-Tech Infrastructure Fund”
- A 1000 crore scheme “Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana” has been initiated to provide assured irrigation.
- Several Agriculture Research Centre and 100 mobile laboratories are to be setup and Rs.100 earmarked for Soil Health Card Scheme.
- Rs.1,000 crore for rail connectivity, Rs.2,000 crore for road connectivity and Rs.100 crore to promote ‘Organic Farming’ in North-East.
- A 24×7 news channel called ‘Arun Prabha’, will be started in the northeast region.
- The Holy river seems to be the biggest gainer with the FM allocating Rs 2037 crore to clean up Ganga under the ‘Namami Ganga’ Project and a separate NRI fund has been setup to receive donations for conservation of ganga.
- Rs 100 crore has also been set aside for development and beautification of the ghats at Kedarnath, Haridwar, Kanpur, Varanasi, Allahabad, Patna and Delhi.